The Yamaha XSR700 XTribute is a special edition of the Neo-retro XSR700 bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 689 cc parallel twin engine, producing 73.8 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 282 mm wavy discs up front with four piston calipers
- 245 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system (always on)
- Non-adjustable fork with 130 mm travel
- Rear shock with 130 mm travel
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Yamaha’s XTribute scrambler special edition builds on the successful 2015 XSR with wider off-road style braced handlebars, fork gaiters, a 30 mm higher flatter scrambler style seat, gold wheels, off-road pegs, block pattern tyres, inverted LCD dash, black levers, radiator protectors and smaller LED tail light.
Test rides welcome