Lambretta introduces the double layered side panel. The base is an ingenious 1.2mm steel structure that stretches to the sides in an aeroplane profile architecture.
This construction grants Lambretta owners easy access to their engine whilst avoiding unnecessary weight increase.
- Steel body work on tubular frame
- 125cc 4T engine with direct fuel injection
- Front and rear disc break with combined break system (CBS)
- Liquid crystal display with
- Bluetooth connectivity and App
- LED head light
- LED rear light
- LED winker
- 12 V Charger
- Integrated glove box
- Luggage hook
- Side and main stand
- Large luggage area under the seat
- More than 70 years ago, the rich Italian heritage gave birth to two competing scooter brands that soon would conquer the world with their classic designs, their quality, and their ability to attract young people to enjoy the comfort of friendship, art and music. The more expensive Lambretta embodied the strong individualism and superior quality. The Milan born Lambretta was already an expression of independence, individualism and extravagant style in the 1960s, while its sister from Rome was more feminine and elegant. The two became ever competing.Nowadays, thousands of Lambrettisti all over the world and top-class celebrities still can’t keep their hands off the style icon. Art lovers are admiring the cheeky and handsome Lambretta. No wonder, even today, 70 years after Lambretta was born, the models are still irresistible.